Wednesday, February 3, 2010

... Of Something.

This is my new blog.

It's called On the Verge, because that's my most consistent (among many other fluctuating) feeling about music these days. I am On The Verge.. of Something. This might be my journey to find out what.

Also, it's a way to stay in touch with all of you.

Through this link on the instantencore webpage, you'll be able to comment about performances, send me any ideas you might have, hear how projects are coming along.

There's a lot in the works now -

  • Twentieth-Century Musings - in recital at the Royal Conservatory next Thursday February 11th (check back here after show for recordings and post-recital mumblings)
  • A performance as part of a new un-named play by playwright George Sanford about Robert and Clara Schumann
  • Prep for the Eckhardt-Gramatte competition at Brandon U in May
  • Development of "What am I Listening to Again?!" workshops for High School Students with the Ensemble for the Rest of Time
  • and summer, oh summer, what a stressful and wonderful time for musicians..!
I look forward to writing this blog, and I hope that you might like to read it.

Keep in touch..

as I am always trying to.

Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment