Thursday, February 11, 2010

Concert Day - What do I do now?

Tonight is my "twentieth century musings" recital at Mazzoleni Hall!

But that's not until 8pm.

And for now, I am at home. Racking my brain, and CD collection for things to do and to listen to. Right now, I've got on Rea Beaumont's recording of Chan Ka Nin - In Search of ...

My exact feeling - in search of something to take my mind off the impending performance, which I am quite excited about.

It's amazing that in 15 years of doing this performing thing, I've never developed a pre-concert routine. I just know the DON'Ts:

DON'T practice (too much)
DON'T sleep too little
DON'T sleep all day..
DON'T eat foods that make you sleepy
DON'T do strenuous exercise.

But what to DO?

DO write in your blog...

In any case, this is a problem for me to ponder. I hope to see some of you at the concert tonight. It's one that I'm proud of and one that I think will be quite enjoyable - fans of new music or not.

Until then,

Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment